ELECTRONIC ENGINEER - ELECTRONIC EQUIPMENT TECHNICIAN
- you are an electronics hobbyist, electronics is your passion
- you have experience in repairing electronic devices
- you would like permanent work in a friendly team, outside a corporation,
join our Team!
- diagnosis of faults and repairs in devices for the repair of broken LCD displays, i.e. laminators, autoclaves, heaters,
- diagnosis of faults and replacement of components in soldering and service equipment, i.e. power supplies, soldering stations, meters, etc.
- experience in the repair of GSM phones will be an additional advantage
- quality control and testing of new and repaired devices
- fluent computer skills
- technical advice for customers in the scope of the offered goods
- presentations of the devices, internal training and customer training.
- secondary electrical or electronic education
- practical knowledge of construction and repair of service equipment, i.e. soldering irons, BGA soldering stations
- measuring equipment, laminators, autoclaves and other devices operated by the company
- experience of at least 3 years in fault diagnosis and repair of electronic or electrical devices
- knowledge of pneumatics and automation will be an advantage
- knowledge of the English language at the communicative level, in speech and writing
- placing orders in English for spare parts, which enables smooth service work
- the ability to solder and use measuring tools: multimeter, oscilloscope
- ability to read and analyse diagrams
- communication skills, accuracy and good manners
- independence in locating damage and carrying out repairs
- willingness to participate in training and furthering qualifications
- category B driving license
- willingness to acquire knowledge and personal development
- SEP qualifications up to 1kV are welcome
- preferred non-smokers.
- work available immediately for those interested in long-term employment
- possibility of continuous qualification development and contact with the latest products in the field of service electronics
- work in a dynamically developing company
- a six-month trial period, followed by a full-time employment contract for an indefinite period
- very good working atmosphere in a young team
- necessary training
- bonuses depending on the company’s results and your commitment
- Christmas bonus
- delicious fresh coffee, biscuits, beverages, unlimited fruit
- discount on goods from our product range
- FitProfit card
- participation in company events and trade fairs around the world
- work from 8 a.m. to 4 p.m. Mon-Fri in a steadily developing company in Łódź.
Please send your CV with your photo and a cover letter to the email address praca(at)reball.pl.